The Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers. When a blogger is nominated, they answer a set of questions provided by the colleague who nominated them and then pass the fun on to other bloggers. The intention of the Liebster award is to discover new bloggers.
Travelblogger Kimopdewereld did an open invitation for who never had a Liebster Award. So I decided to fill in her questions and nominate another travelblogger you need to know about. I’ll nominate Mohsin op wereldreis.
What are your best qualities?
Bargaining and make fun everywhere.
What is the most crazy thing you’ve experienced on tour?
That a travelbuddy was shooting a rocketlauncher naked.
Which country has surprised you positively?
Backpack in Myanmar, the people are so friendly and not to many tourists yet. In Europe it is Norway, the fjords are so beautiful!
What do you want to accomplish with your blog?
Inspire and help other people that want to travel. I always ask myself, what do other travelers need to know about these places. Costs, during, is it worth it. I try to do that with text, photo’s and video’s
What is your favorite trip travel book or film?
Into the wild
How is your absolute horror holiday look like?
Fly 10 hours, 14 days in a resort and fly 10 hours back.
What do you always bring on a journey and is indispensable?
My phone, take photos, read the map. But I love to cycle and just cycle around the city a couple of hours and than I look on my phone to go back to my hostel
Whats the most difficult about blogging for you?
Give the people the most valuable information you can think. Inspire people.
When are you homesick?
When I miss people at home or worry about them. Or when I know they miss me.
Is there something you find very scary / exciting, yet ever want to do?
Skydiven, run a marathon, swim with sharks and bungeejump of the highest bridge in the world and buy a house scares me at the moment.
How and where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I serious don’t want to think about that, still have a couple of months to travel and dont think to go back. Just enjoy the freedom and see the world!
My 15 questions for Mohsin op wereldreis
- What are your best qualities?
- What is the most crazy thing you’ve experienced on a journey?
- Which country has surprised you positively?
- What’s the most relaxing place you’ve visited?
- Tell me about one of the best meals you’ve ever had and where you ate it?
- What do you want to accomplish with your blog?
- What is your favorite trip travel book or film?
- How is your absolute horror holiday look like?
- What do you always on a journey and is indispensable?
- What is for you most difficult about blogging?
- When are you homesick?
- Is there something you find very scary / exciting, yet ever want to do?
- In which country do you want to live, if the Netherland or Marocco were no options 🙂
- How and where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Who do you want to nominate?